Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, June 20, 2011

End of the Contest

I'm getting tired of introductions. I've used "Hey, peoples" and "Hiya" and "Yo, yo, yo"...
Wait a second. I HAVEN'T used "Yo, yo, yo".
Yo, yo, yo, everybody! What is shakin' up and rollin' down? This week is gonna be off da chain for us LOTP members, so stay tuned for announcements!
That was an impression of Shorty the Gangster.
Announcement #1: Henry the Fifth is being performed at Damascus Road Church this Friday by a stellar cast! You don't want to miss it! It's at 7:00 PM and to Tiger and Horse Love, we can give you guys a ride if you want.
Announcement #2: Our A Text to Save the World meeting will be on Saturday around 2:00. We can't really do it after four, so try to be there around two, and before then if you want to play ahead of time.
Announcement #3: I'm leaving for Italy in a week, so I'm going to judge the contest entries and announce the winners on Saturday after our meeting. Make sure you can be there for that, folks. I'll change it if you guys DEFINITELY cannot be there, because everyone needs to be there for the awards ceremony.
Announcement #4: Here's a new Ceiling Fan. It continues the story from the last one you heard.

Okay, and just confirming: Are these your entries?
Horse Love: Flowers (the poem), Jo the Crazy Cactus, and The Sombrero Song
Dreamer: I Walked Seventy Meters, My Dog was a Hog, Don't Let Caleb Stack Chairs, Sonnet 3, The Pencil of Death, The Ultra High Score, Why Didn't You Tell Me?, and Toys Are Not the only Thing you Need
Tiger: The Doorway, The Lost Story, The Humming Tune, Bob the Kitty, Kanadia The Beginning, and Chapter 2 of A Text to Save the World.
Hopefully those are your entries. If I missed one, please tell me.
-President Fantasy

3 comments:

  1. Yes... I think that is all my entries. I forgot I couldn't enter my dragon report, because it isn't done. Oh well. I didn't want to finish it anyway!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, nice beginning for this post.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I forgot -- Raistlin entered his sonnet (from the Shakespeare class) and The Awesome Trip to Lake Chelan!!!. Yep. Okay.
    Did you like the Ceiling Fan?
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete