Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I am so sorry I have be relly stupid

Dreamer and Fantasy I have be really rude typing to you . I am so sorry!Fantasy I will tell you my story when come over and no it's not over [The story Sir Trenton Pride and Joy.] but I will not be done by the dead line.See you soon.


                  -Very sorry Horse Love

3 comments:

  1. No you haven't. You've been just fine.
    Oh yeah, and you can submit the beginning of Sir Trenton Pride and Joy in Short Stories. And you can also record it. I'll type it out...
    Sometime...
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean? You haven't been rude! What do you mean by that?
    -toady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, I forgive you for what rudeness may or may not have happened on this blog. I do not consider it rude, but for whatever it may have been, I do forgive you.
    And KEEP WRITING, GIRL!
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. I feel the need to write this. A SPARK OF BRILLIANCE WILL TAKE YOU FAR!!!

    ReplyDelete