Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another contest entry


Sonnet 3
It seems like Birthdays never come around!
But when they do it is so very fun.
I'd love a bunny that  I knew could bound!
I really hope I never get a gun.
I really want a cute little notebook.
I might even want the movie Tangled.
What if birthdays came more than once a year!
That would make them not special and quite old!
I'm glad that they only come once a year!
And I think you should be happy also!
Cause if you're not you will have many tears.
Because I'll come and do Kung fu like Po.
I'll do Kung Fu because you're not content.
And I will do Kung Fu like great Clark Kent.

I'm sorry President Fantasy there is a wrong rhyme in there somewhere count my entry as a Poem!
(Please.)
-Dreamer

4 comments:

  1. I've got your entry, and I am counting it as a poem. Good going!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, good grammar, capitalization and whatnot.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sonnet, Dreamer! I really liked that it is about birthdays; I mean, birthdays are awesome! Everyone there is celebrating you, you get gifts, you have fun, and you eat CAKE! I love both your entries!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete