Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Contest Winners

 Oi, President Fantasy has said that we are to come together on Saturday at 2 and learn the winners of the Contest. But I am dying so... maybe is there an opening to have the meeting earlier? And if President Fantasy does not wish to disclose the information so soon, can we at least have  a Lords of the Pencil meeting sooner?
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. Well, I need to finish judging them, so here you go:
    If I finish judging them by tonight, then I can announce the winners tomorrow. Maybe. If I have the prizes.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Today we are geeting ready to get the RV ready for camping.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete