Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jo the CraZy Cactus , a contest entry

There once was a cacti name Jo, he was so mean and rude he was kicked out of three U.S states so he moved to Utah. But when he found a den he found a mama rattle snake and she tried to bit him but as she was in mid bite he did ......................
 Crazy karate moves he went 'Hi Ya ' and 'Hoaaaaaaaaaaaa Ya ' and gave Miss mama rattler a scare and a few scraps but she was OK, now Miss mama rattler yelled 'what u done with me babies and me !Me had just got them to nap and ye wake them with your he uh and hubu! Look  me babies are crying I going to tell the camel o the east and you going to be in big dodo now ! Now go ! Go ! Shoo ! Be gone o babe scarring cacti ! Be gone you fool ! B.E   G. O .N .E !And the cursing tailed on as he left the burrow . So he came upon a fox .The fox spoke up in his old sly voice 'what are you doing hear I haven't seen a cactus of your type in a long long time . Jo spoke up in a stuttering voice 'I don't know where I am can you tell me I have ' but as he was about to tell his story the  fox interrupted he kid stop blah, blah, blaing and cut to the cheese O the location  is blue rock desert over there is the Sand burrow pub and housing .  He pointed to a large rock .'Um I'll I see is a big rock . Oh ' that's what you think  and he pushed aside the rock with a heave to reveal a tunnel go inside and tell o'll fox go u covered OK ? Ya thanks replied Jo and he steped inside the old damp tunnel .

-Horse Love

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Horse Love I thought I made a comment on here but apparently I didn't sorry! But that was Krazy with a Capital K that was really funny that might win the original award! In fact it probably will!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very nice. The characters are funny, and I like the way the rattlesnake talks. Once again, I'd like to hear you read it out loud.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete