Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hey Fantsy look at Razberry Days story one more time

Hey I modified Razberry Days story a bit and added a video that's cool [to add a little ambiance] so give it a try you to dreamer      -Horse Love

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I saw the video. I like the new additions, too. The racing is awesome. Keep writing!
    Hey, I was wondering if you and Tiger could comment on the Adria/Arden thing. I know that you guys read it, but I'd really like some constructive criticism. Thank you so much!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will comment on your story! I'll do it really soon...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete