Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I found you can put a video of cavaila on a post !

       
                                                   Trin this is for you This is what I [ if fantsy prdictions our right] will be in !!!!!!!!! So cool !!!!!


          - Horse Love

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! but you said Trin who is this Trin? I'm Dreamer thank you very much. But I still love cavalia it is so AWESOME!!! lol
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is the Roman riding, where one person is on two horses backs; one leg is standing on one horse back, the other is standing on the second horse's back!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first I'll say that that was pretty cool.
    Second, that was not Roman riding.
    Number one, Romans do NOT ride like that. Two, they look NOTHING like Romans. And three, is that supposed to be the Colosseum in the background?
    Other than that, it was great. Especially the flying people. I bet they used pixie dust.
    By the way, my name is not Fantsy. I've been called Fatasy, Fantsy, and Fantasialy. Okay, not really that last one. But I have been called Family. What is it with misspelling my name?
    -President Fantsy/Fatasy/Family

    ReplyDelete