Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Entries

 Hey everybody! I have now written four entries! One is a poem called "The Doorway", another is a song called Bob the Kitty, the third is another song called The Humming Tune and my last one is a short story named " The Lost Story." Dreamer, if you think I am taking a leaf out of your book and writing a title like yours, it actually is a lost story, an account of a girl who- well, you will have to read it to find out what she does. Anyway, it is a story that changes every time in the history books; so people called it the lost story. There. I have written 4 entries and I am writing another.  Yay for me.
-Tiger

6 comments:

  1. You are a faithful writer.You will write and write.But I sadly am not even though I already have seven contest entries in, I am still not as faithful as you are!
    (Whimper)!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because Tiger just is able to sit down and write. But I will not just sit down and write! And she'll actually take the time in the day to get on the computer and write IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!! is that crazy or what? I would never do that.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all. It's what I do a lot of times. Great going, Tiger!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I do it sometimes.
    (sniffle)
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreamer, it is okay if you don't write in the middle of the day. I only wrote a sentence yesterday. You are just as faithful as I am. Thank you and to quote from AIO..." Somethings gone awry, but I don't know what it is." Blog to you later!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete