Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, June 20, 2011

Like, Contest Stuff

 Yo this is me, Tiger. Hey- when does the contest end, because if it ends when I think it does, it ends today. That is, the 20th of June.
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is today. You might be able to sneak in a few entries in the next few days, but officially...it is over.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't revise any of Kandia so far, and I won't since it is officially over. It is a good thing you caught me about all the important parts of "The Beginning", else I would have been in deep trouble for the contest!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete