Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hey like Razberry day tart and tany ?

    The story of Razberry Day tart and tany was based  of a breyer horse I am biding on by the way the reason his name has Razberry in it was beacaus he [the model] was roan and looked a bit like a razberry.


                     -Horse love

1 comment:

  1. That's cool. Hey, I don't know if you know, but raspberry isn't spelled like razberry. I like that alternate spelling, but just so you know...Yeah.
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. I like that name a lot!

    ReplyDelete