Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Countdown: 2 Days

  I'm going to cut to the cheese here. ENOUGH stupid introductions. Guys, remember...you have until Monday night to write your lengthy A Text to Save the World. So far, I haven't gotten anybody writing...I'm going to be gone on Tuesday. I'm leaving at 8:15 in the morning. And, ah, number one, if you have read my lengthy description...PLEASE comment. It is utterly necessary for you to comment. If you don't, then I'll have to assume that nobody has read it or been on the blog. I'm sorry, guys. I really appreciate you all reading these posts...but it is necessary, because we need to figure this out. We have a total of one day. So...Okay.
  That aside, just in case I don't get to write a post tomorrow, or see any of you...Goodbye, fair friends! I leave to the fair land of Italy, on a fair airplane, and have a lot of fair fun.
Raistlin's in charge. Please give him a chance. Hold him accountable for mistakes, but don't be too hard on him. If he doesn't once go on the blog the entire week, or if he's horrible, then you can get rid of him after one week.
  Not from the club. Just from being in charge.
-President Fantasy
P.S. You've got a day...remember, you looked me in the eye and said you would...
I'm watching you...

No comments:

Post a Comment